Starting to design possible creative outcomes
Website draft :
Firstly who am I targeting ?
Understanding my target audience
Assumptions
-Parents
-More like to be a more female demographic -from my research 60% of women
in the US report they read labels on products and avoid those with certain chemicals.
-Females are the ones that usually clean around the house
-30+
what do I want to achieve ?
-Inform people of the harms, this is created through awareness and education (one of my pathways to success )
- Gain insight from others, for people who are wanting to make change
Intervention -Survey
I created an online anonymous survey asking all people who use any house hold cleaning products I wanted to see what brands they are currently using and whether they think that the brands they are using could cause health problems.
I got a response from 16 people
What brands are you currently using ?
Why do you purchase these products?
Are you aware of any health issues you may have?
Do you think that certain cleaning products can affect your health/or have an impact?
If yes, then does this effect what products you buy?






No comments:
Post a Comment