Monday, May 29, 2017

Week Eleven

Designs



Website Final


Home page:


The home page give you insight to what the website is about












About:

This page gives consumers more knowledge and information of the effects and harms that chemical cleaning can do. It also gives insight to how switching your products can be beneficial









Stories:


Stories page allows people to get insight to other peoples experiences and how the change has benefited them. You are able to add your own story to share with the community your journey







Events: 


Get involved with your community by participating in workshop events. These include activities such as making your own cleaning products or trying out some ethical brands










Contact:



Ask more question or get in touch to find out more. Get involved by following us on Facebook or instagram













Why am I doing a website?
I think it is a good way to get people informed I wanted to design something that also gets people involved. From my research I found a lot of similar websites informing people but they were lacking aesthetically


Poster:
Poster used as a first touch point that leads people on to the website where they can find out more.
Provides audience with an alarm statistic that makes them think twice about products they may be using






















Theory of change

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Twelve

Proposal